The following resources may be available for you – if you have any questions on how to obtain them please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to help you.
1. Free cell phone – You or your clients may qualify for free cell phone if you are currently receiving food stamps or Medicaid. This program from Lifeline Support Service is limited to one device per household. Go to www.safelinkwireless.com for more information and also to apply online.
2. Clark Public Utilities – Clark Public Utilities has a program that distributes grant money to residential customers who qualify for the Federal Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). To find out if you or your clients qualify you can contact Clark Public Utilities at their toll free number: 1 (855) 353-4328.
3. Public Mental Health Services in Clark County
Catholic Community Services – (limited to children in East County)
Phone No. (360) 567-2211
Children’s Center (serves children only)
Phone No. (360) 699-2244
Children’s Home Society (serves children only)
Phone No. (360) 695-1325
Community Services Northwest (serves adults only)
Phone No. (360) 397-8484
Lifeline Connections (serves adults only)
Phone No. (360) 394-8246
Sea Mar Behavioral Health (serves children and adults)
Phone No. (360) 566-4432
Columbia River Mental Health (serves children and adults)
Phone No. (360) 993-3000
4. Human Services Council – Access to information on community services in Washington state.
5. Open House Ministries – Shelter treatment facility for homeless families.
6. Salvation Army – Wide variety of programs and services available for those in need.
7. Second Step Housing – Safe, affordable housing for women and families.
8. Share, Inc. – Serving the homeless and hungry in Clark County, WA.
9. Vancouver Housing Authority – Information on housing assistance, etc.
10. Winter Hospitality Overflow – Emergency shelter program in the winter months.
11. YWCA of Clark County – Serving women, children and families in Clark County.